Thus Begins My Thousand-Year Reign of Blood

Hello my dear reader, and welcome. I'm going to keep this one short, as I should really get out of bed and go to the beach. The reason I'm not excited about going to the beach can be answered by this haiku:

Rhythmic sky-water,

Feckin' Irish summer starts,

I sit in my hut.

If you took a gander at my personal information - and you really should, I have all sorts of cool things like my mother's maiden name, and credit card number - you'll know that I work as a lifeguard. In Ireland, that means taking off my top hat and buckled shoes for June, July and August, and sitting in a tiny hut on Killiney Beach watching the water cycle in all its glory. I also tell people where Bono's house is, and on very rare occasions, where Enya's castle is.

That'll be it for the minute, I'll leave you with an epic tune I discovered the other day.

Category: 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment